Thursday 20 June 2019

Statistics


So this is my graph on how much I have blogged and what I have blogged on this year. Yesterday
I went on my blog and counted them and turned them into a graph because I was curious as to how many I had done and what the most popular topic was.  From my graph you can see that I have mainly blogged about literacy and have not yet shared any of my art with you.  My goal is to share more in all learning areas.


This graph shows what tools I use to share my learning.  I mostly use drawing, writing and photos.  I am going to try and use videos more often.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lilly it's me Jorja I really liked you graph. Great job I can't wait to see lot's more of you'r blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilly, Well done on creating your graphs in google sheets. I like how you have used two different styles of graph to share your data. You have explained your learning well. Your next step is to design your own survey to collect data on a subject of your choice. Keep up the great work. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Lilly , my name is Tylah and I go to Taipa Area School
    I really liked you graphs you must be very talented i don't know how to make them. I like how you use drawings the most for you blogs I love doing drawings.
    Maybe next time you could make a graph about the school like what is the schools favourite ice cream!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Lilly I really like your graph I don't really know how to do them but I'm learning. Did you like doing this??. Next time you could do a graph on how many people like maths.
    From Shilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Shilah Thank you for your feedback. Making this wasn't very easy to make this. Maybe I will do a graph to see the amount of people who like maths,but i think the answer would be 0.

      Delete
  6. Kia Ora Lilly this is Denham from Taipa Area School I like your graph you are awesome at using graphs. This reminded me of when my class was doing statistics, you can see here on my blog https://tasdenhamd.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post.html. Next time you should take out the other options you don't use like the word other or did you have it there for a reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.