Wednesday 19 June 2019

Lillys top 10 things i hate


Hi and welcome today I am going to be telling you 10 things I hate





10. When people have the guts to steal my food .

 


3.  When there is a whole couch or seat over there and my sister decides to sit right next to me.



4.When I am forced to eat more food. 


6.When your parents blast music on the speaker that was made when the dinosaur where on planet earth.




 
7.When there are no chairs.


5.When people think they know it all.


9.When people come to stay and make a mess of your room and never stay to help clean it up.


2.When its cloudy and you have to wear a hat




 
8. That you have to get you tasks done in this amount of time (5 sec).


1.Shipping people with people that you hate ( the chair is way more attractive than anyone)








Thank you for wasting you time to come check out my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lilly, this post has not formatted properly so it cannot be read. It would be a good idea to go back and edit the post. I can help you with this if you need. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.