Thursday 6 June 2019

Hanmer springs Legend

I am so exited in 5 days we are going to hanmer springs on camp and this week we are soaking up a lot of information about hanmer. So we can answer any question we are asked today we created a google doc on a Maori legend and it was so fun to make. We choose the legend about a warrior called Tamatea and how he travelled the north island. (I know that there are red underlined words because I did not spell them right but that is how they are spelt) Here is a pic check it out. 

1 comment:


  1. Hello Lilly my name is Briannah and I go to Taipa area school
    I really liked your post about Hanmer springs I thought that it was very interesting.
    I liked your other posts as well
    Maybe next time change the font and make it fun and interesting.

    maybe you can get back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.