Friday 4 August 2017

term 3 week 2

KIA ORA my name is Lilly as you know and I have done my maths I had to do the purpose of this was to learn and answer questions that involves volume and capacity here is a slide i had to work really hard on this here it is




I also had to do chapter chat not 1 but 2 tasks this week here is number 1 chapter chat task for chapter chat number one i had to draw an out fit for ghost to were for training
 
here is chapter chat number 2 chapter chat i had to a business card for coach broody here is the front 
and here is the back of it it has all of the info  




here is my word work i had to do for this week I had to work really hard on it so it took me 2 days to complete here is my word work
 

and that is my work for week 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.