Friday 5 May 2017

term 2 week 1s reflection

This week i have got back into my creative side with chapter chat this term we had to interview our Favourite teachers I choose to do the best teacher in the school Mrs Clark she is the best she is my teacher.I have asked here 15 questions . what I had to do was what I had to do was write down 5 up to standard rely rely good questions and i interviewed her and she answered every question. here it is.



I am also writing this week we had to do  a diamante poem about Anzac day we used word that describe  Anzac day the best her is a photo of my master copy on  my book. we had to make it in the shape of a diamond because that is the point of a diamante poem. here is my poem on Anzac day

 Here is my word work activity that I have done  we had to bubble write our spelling words and then draw the meaning inside of the words. it was really hard here it is. The purpose of this was to learn your words and the meaning 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.